It’s time to get groovin’ at Darling Quarter. Tumbalong Nights is back and bigger than ever!
Across 12 magical nights, you can catch free live shows from a tonne of talented musicians, hailing from Africa to Arnhem Land. And, of course, some of Sydney’s greatest will also be taking the stage. Sponsored by Commonwealth Bank’s Indigenous Careers, Tumablong Nights will light up with unmissable acts like Youthu Yindi, Kutcha Edwards and Dan Sultan.
Don’t miss triple j Unearthed High’s 15 year celebration, showcasing the talents of current finalists and previous winners. Even on weeknights, the stage will come alive with DJs to keep the party going. And, on Saturdays, beloved children’s acts will kick things off from 5PM. There’s something for everyone. Make a night of it and stop in at Darling Quarter restaurants, each dishing up gourmet creations just for Vivid!
Tumbalong Nights supported by Commbank Indigenous Careers.
Here's the full lineup
- Friday, 26 May 6-10pm: Hatchie + EGOISM
- Saturday, 27 May 6-10pm: Yothu Yindi + Ziggy Ramo
- Thursday, 1 June 6-10pm: A.GIRL + Agung Mango
- Friday, 2 June 6-10pm: triple j celebrates 15 years of Unearthed High
- Saturday, 3 June 6-10pm: Sunshine and Disco Faith Choir + Pink Matter
- Thursday, 8 June 6-10pm: Kutcha Edwards + Julian Belbachir
- Friday, 9 June 6-10pm: Kaiit + Chanel Loren
- Saturday, 10 June: Dan Sultan + Carla Wehbe
- Sunday, 11 June 6-10pm: Esa’s Afro Synth Band with Kamazu + Mim Suleiman
- Tuesday, 15 June 6-10pm: Andrew Gurruwiwi Band + Setwun & The Soulstranauts
- Friday, 16 June 6-10pm: Emma Donovan & The Putbacks + Bumpy
- Saturday, 17 June 6-10pm: Cornelius + Nice Biscuit
To learn more about the artists, head to the official Vivid website.